Saturday, November 19, 2011

My hibiscus is dropping it's buds before they bloom?

I can't see any signs of bugs, and there are no animals where I live. They just drop off with a long stem attached. I have two bushes on either side of the tree and they flower just fine so I don't think I am under or over watering them. What should I do?

My hibiscus is dropping it's buds before they bloom?
First link covers questions about the care of the Hibiscus. Lots of questions and answers; some won't apply to yours, others may.





Second link, also caring for the plant, says the plant requires "a good amount of nutrients while growing and blooming".





I hope you'll be able to find an answer to your question. Best to you!
Reply:Are you having sudden climate changes?


You plant may also have disease.


There really nothing you can do


=[


No comments:

Post a Comment