Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hibiscus + star tattoo?

I need help finding a picture of a hibiscus flower that has swirls coming out of it and that has stars at the end of the swirls...





I want to get something like that on my ankle, so it needs to be somewhat small.





I'm having trouble finding a picture, so i thought that i would check to see if any of you could help me out! =)





Also, please dont say "ask your tattoo artist to draw one for you" because i'm already aware of that option. Right now i just want to find some designs online. Thanks! =)

Hibiscus + star tattoo?
That is a VERY specific request! so unfortunately, you will probably not be able to find a design online...on the other hand, because it is specific, you can have someone create it for you. I myself am an artist, so if you just want some smaples, I'd be glad to draw up a few designs just for you to get a tate of it.
Reply:http://exp.bmezine.com/search/srch2004.e...





I had just looked up this for a different question.. maybe it was yours too? lol anyways, here was the link if you missed it .. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment