Saturday, November 19, 2011

I just got hibiscus flowers tattoo'd on both feet the one foot looks gr8t the other is cloudy, WHY?

Hmmmm if you mean that one foot is not as bright as the other or is blurry...it could be several things...they type of ink used, the artist got heavy handed on that foot, all the moving and bending the foot does that it's pushing out the ink. Are you wearing shoes that rub your tattoos? This too can have a HUGE affect on your tattoo. Or it can be the way one foot is healing different from the other. Wait until both feet are completely healed (no scabbing, flaking or tenderness and the "shininess on the tattoo is gone) then go back and see the artist that worked on you. Good luck and I hope this helps.

I just got hibiscus flowers tattoo'd on both feet the one foot looks gr8t the other is cloudy, WHY?
I can't tell you for sure but when I got my foot tattoo I was warned that it's a very hard place to tattoo on the body and that they often don't come out as planned. :( If your unhappy go back and see if it can be fixed...or find a different tattoo place and check with them.
Reply:alright, I have 22 tattoos and I'm not sure what you mean by cloudy!





Do you mean it's blurry? Like the colors are more blended than the other foot?


Could be the artist used more ink in some spots.... had a heavier hand on that foot ... maybe that foot twitched more and caused the artist to tattoo in the wrong spot.





My answers are confusing me.. I'm still trying to picture it being blurry.


No comments:

Post a Comment